Pixels Games has revealed a new gameplay trailer for Breakwaters, their upcoming exploration-survival game set in an ever-changing oceanic world. Arriving on PC in early access later this year, Breakwaters evolves the way you interact with water. Swim, sail, and fly to find new islands with unique resources to build, craft, and survive. Play solo, or join friends online to explore, build a home to defend, defeat massive Titans, and bring calm to the waves.
- Online co-op and single player.
- The largest ocean simulation in a game ever that creates a unique interactive open-world experience.
- Defeat Titans as large as an island and fight Golems as big as a house.
- Gather crystals and refine them into items that displace and deform the ocean revealing rich resources below.
- Build structures that interact with the world-scale ocean simulation; turn a valley into a lake or open the doors and flood the lowlands.
- Craft items to suit your play style, whether it be farmer, explorer, or adventurer.
- Build and customize your boat to handle Titans, rough weather, and local enemies.
- A massive world filled with procedural islands and unique biomes.
- Dynamic time of day and weather.
Breakwaters is set to launch into early access in 2021 on Steam followed by other PC portals and console platforms at a later date (specific platforms still TBD).
For more information, visit the website.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here