2tainment and nightly studios proudly announce the release of Bunker – The Underground Game. The Indie Point & Click adventure is now live on Steam and can be purchased for $14.99/14,99 €. For the release 20% discount will be offered!
Take a stumble down the stairs of adventure and hit your head with the puzzles that’ll blast your brains into the past. A spontaneous rap-battle in middle of Moscow is insufficient to explain how awesome Bunker is, you’ll need to experience it yourself.
Good news everybody: it’s out now.
Follow the story to unravel as Otto Thompson ventures deeper and deeper into the mysterious Bunker in this hilarious point and click adventure puzzle spectacle!
Get Bunker – The Underground Game on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/354180/
The original soundtrack for Bunker – The Underground Game, composed by Satoko “Holly” Young of Skittlegirl Sound, is available for purchase at BandCamp: https://skittlegirl.bandcamp.com/album/bunker-the-underground-game-original-soundtrack.
- Point & click
- Pixelart cutscenes
- Pop-culture references
- An Intergalactic Death Hippo
- Beautiful hand drawn graphics
- Soundtrack by Satoko “Holly” Young
- You can play it in English and German
- Wacky story full of even wackier plot twists
- Puzzles that get harder periodically towards the end and are logical to solve
- 33 real achievements where you actually achieved something instead of just getting achievement by playing normally
- Game’s Website: http://www.bunkerthegame.com
- Developer: http://www.nightly-studios.com
- Publisher: http://www.2-tainment.com/
- Satoko´s Homepage: http://www.skittlegirl.com/