Leading digital store Fanatical (https://www.fanatical.com) has launched a new bundle, slashing 96% off the price of 8 chaotic Steam games.
Packed with frenzied action and laugh-out-loud humour, the Fanatical Max Damage Bundle features 8 epic games worth almost $100. It’s available for a limited time only, for just 3.49 USD / 3.59 EUR / 3.19 GBP. Each game comes supplied as an official Steam key for Window. Four of the games also run on Mac and Linux , and six games unlock Steam Trading Cards.
Making its bundle debut, Carmageddon: Max Damage is the latest entry in the legendary Carmageddon series. If you didn’t already know, it’s an over-the-top mix of Mad Max meets Burnout. Pedestrians, penguins and cows all equal points, and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines. It’s a humorous heap of fun, not for the faint of heart!
Enjoy Punch Club, one of last year’s surprise hits. It’s a surprisingly deep boxing management sim with RPG and tycoon elements, and gorgeous pixel visuals. Fight your way to the top while juggling friendships, relationships, and possible stardom. But watch out for the alligators!
That’s not all…
- Clean up for the mob and avoid the police in the stylishly stealthy Serial Cleaner.
- Relive the seminal first-person sci-fi RPG, System Shock: Enhanced Edition.
- Command armies in the classic WW2 RTS, Sudden Strike Gold, bundled for the first time.
- Race to the finish line and survive the physics-based fun of Guts and Glory.
- Survive a ghost town full of monstrous mayhem in side-scroller Final Exam.
- Explore a dystopian world in the Limbo-influenced puzzle platformer, Monochroma.
The Fanatical Max Damage Bundle is available until November 28th, exclusively from Fanatical. Save 96% on normal retail prices, and grab these super Steam games now!