FIGHT TO RETAIN YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS IN CLONE DRONE IN THE DANGER ZONE’S ALPHA. TWITCH UPDATE IMMINENT.
With monthly updates to its alpha, Doborog, who is working closely with several streamers, will soon release a Twitch mode to the game on December 16th. What will Twitch mode bring to the robot gladiator arena? Expect:
- Bringing the in-game audience to life: Watch the roaring crowd come to life via the streamer’s Twitch chat. Viewers can appear in-game as the crowd and have their typed emotes appear above their heads.
- Cheering: Want to support your favorite streamer? Whenever you donate to the Streamer via Twitch’s Cheer feature, an audience robot comes alive, dancing and shouting in the game!
- And more!
Clone Drone in the Danger Zone is a third person arena sword fighter that puts your mind inside a robot gladiator. Your former body has been vaporized. Your sword is sharp. Lose a fight and your consciousness will be deleted forever. Do not resist the invasion.
Clone Drone in the Danger Zone’s Alpha features:
- Epic Voxel Dismemberment: Jumping on one leg is a common occurrence. Large enemies need to be cut down to size before a fatal blow can be delivered.
- Sharp Sword Combat: Combat is fast and intense, putting great emphasis on movement, timing and positioning.
- Entertaining Commentary: With 3,068 spoken words, Commentatron and Analysis-Bot will commentate on your performance and react to your activities.
- Story and Endless Mode: Live through the story, or go through 86 level variants spread out over 5 difficulty tiers in endless mode.
“Often you see streamers tuning out Twitch Chat while playing. The game and the chat are like two different worlds. I wanted to surface all that raw energy inside of the game, treating it not as a conversation but rather what it often is: a roaring crowd!”
—Erik Rydeman, Founder
Visit Doborog’s Itch.io page and get the game now!
About Doborog Games
Doborog Games, founded in early 2015 by Erik Rydeman, is a one-man independent games studio, with Clone Drone in the Danger Zone being the studio’s first release.
- Clone Drone in the Danger Zone’s Itch.io Page: https://doborog.itch.io/clonedroneinthedangerzone
- Clone Drone in the Danger Zone’s Official Site: http://clonedroneinthedangerzone.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/iamdoborog
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/doborog