CLOSED EUROPEAN BETA OF THE BROWSER-BASED MECHA STRATEGY GAME COSMIC COMMANDER STARTS TODAY
The Beta Test of online game publisher CyberStep’s newest title, Cosmic Commander, has officially begun!
The game will be online from 21st December, 13:00 CET Start playing today at http://www.cosmiccommander.eu/
Cosmic Commander is an online multiplayer strategy game that may be played directly from your web browser. Take command of a robot army, organize your troops into Squads, and wage war against enemy forces. Armies can become very large, consisting of hundreds of Squads each containing multiple individual robots! Cosmic Commander also features fully animated battles, a feature absent from many browser-based multiplayer strategy games.
The game features three main modes of play:
- Main Mission Mode – Take on challenging Missions in real time! One turn, or “Phase”, passes every two hours. Team up with your allies to take down the hordes of Chaos!
- Single Mission Mode – Work through Missions at your own pace, with the ability to advance to a new Phase whenever you please.
- Arena Mode – Participate in exciting PvP Tournaments to determine the strongest Commander.
- Valuable rewards await the victorious!
- If you like robots and strategy games, make sure to give Cosmic Commander a try!
- CyberStep looks forward to seeing everyone there!
CyberStep, Inc. has been creating and managing original online games since 2000. CyberStep’s titles are played worldwide in over 10 different countries, and include games such as GetAmped, C21, GetAmped2, CosmicBreak, and Cosmic Commander. CyberStep is always expanding, and aims to connect different cultures around the world through the mediums of high quality entertainment and technology.
Cosmic Commander European Beta Test Has Begun Cosmic Commander European Beta Test: Begins 13:00 CET 21st December 2012