NGames detail the skills ‘Endless Fury’ players can mix-and-match to create unique combos
Award-winning online games publisher, NGames, has today released fresh details on the skills players can mix-and-match to create unique combos in new free-to-play side-scrolling action MMORPG, Endless Fury.
Available now on the burgeoning Game321.com games portal, Endless Fury is a breathtaking side-scrolling arcade-style action MMORPG that gives players the freedom to design and unleash their very own devastating combos.
Players take on the role of a proud young warrior fighting a shady secret organization trying to overthrow justice. On their journey of self discovery through Endless Fury’s world of many layers, players will encounter a plethora of bizarre monsters, face-off against epic bosses, tackle unique quests and enjoy a variety of fun, fast-paced PVP features.
When it comes to kicking ass, it’s best to get creative! Endless Fury warriors are presented with an assortment of base skills to combine however they wish, building powerful combos with a mix of kicks, punches, and insane special abilities.
Every player character can learn up to 4 different skills, each of which can be upgraded with Rage Points to improve and modify their effects. Endless Fury has launched with 14 unique skills to combine, ranging from speedy Dash Strikes and Spin Kicks, to heavy hitting Sacred Meteor and Whirl Cut special attacks.
Available skills vary for both heroes and heroines, with each gender given a pool of 7 base skills to upgrade and combine.
- Dash Strike: Attacks an enemy quickly before pushing the caster forward and finishing off with a heavy blow
- Drop Kick: A wicked combination of elbows and skyward kicks
- Spin Kick: An upside down whirlwind kick that covers enemies in a flurry of blurred feet
- Dragon Dance: A traditional but lethal combo of elbow, leg, knee, fist and palm attacks
- Sacred Meteor: Transform into a deadly meteor that launches into the sky and crashes to earth with incredible force
- Energy Impact: Another aerial assault, except this time an enemy is whipped into the air before being slammed into the ground, causing an energy wave that damages other opponents
- Qigong Cannon: Players can gather Qi to unleash some truly incredible moves, such as this cannon, which turns your body into a plasma ball and creates continuous damage until it explodes
- Gale Stab: Dash, lift and stab – any enemy getting in the way of this storm is in for a world of pain
- Swallow Hit: A fast and deadly flurry of sword strikes with a final slash capable of downing enemies. Can also be released mid air
- Tornado Strike: Jump, spin, and unleash a tornado of pain on your enemies
- Air Slash: Slash every enemy in the vicinity before releasing a final blow that causes massive damage
- Blade Flash: A disorientating move that sees the caster knock enemies skywards, then attack them from behind as they land
- Soulbreak Thrust: A killer chain attack that continuously builds into a final blast
- Whirl Cut: A special move combining aerial grace, twin blades and plenty of brute force – any enemy caught in this whirl is destined for a quick exit
Endless Fury is a new action-packed MMO available now on the Game321.com portal.
Interested gamers can join the adventure and customise their own warriors by playing for free at the official site: http://go.game321.com/pr_ef.htm
Gamers can enjoy a variety of free online games, including popular anime MMO’s, Pockie Ninja II Original and Pockie Pirates, on Game321 now: http://www.game321.com