O-Games, Inc., a publisher of family, social and sports video games and part of OG International LTD., today revealed new party modes and released new assets for Everyone Sing, the ultimate party game, coming to PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and the Wii™ system from Nintendo, this September in North America.
Everyone Sing brings the party home with the ultimate singing competition, supporting up to eight players, in multiplayer Everyone Party mode. Whether competing in a singing duo or battling as a group, Everyone Sing party modes create in-game party fun.
Newly Released Everyone Sing Party Modes Include:
- Team Classic: Prepare for singing combat! Players split into two groups and, with their team, take lead or backing vocals to compete for the highest point totals to win the round.
- Last Man Standing: Players get into groups and sing their hearts out in a vocal competition where each group has 10 lives. If a group member messes up the lyrics that group loses a life. The group with the most lives at the end of the song wins the round and becomes the last man standing.
- Tug of War: Hit the notes and sing on key to win the match of tug of war. The team with the most points wins by ‘pulling’ their opponent to the center mark displayed on screen.
- Party Mix: In Party Mix, up to eight friends are challenged with four randomly selected, stylistically different songs. Team members can take turns during their “mix” to help their team earn maximum points and win the round.
- Pass the Bomb: Pass the bomb before it explodes! Featuring up to eight players and a randomly timed bomb, teams must record a ‘flawless’ score when singing each line in order to pass the ticking time bomb before it explodes. The team that loses all three of its lives first loses the game.
Everyone Sing is jam-packed with more than 30 hits from today’s hottest artists and the best of the oldies for the ultimate singing experience. The interactive singing game enables players to take center stage as lead singer or harmonize as backup singer with support for up to four microphones. Everyone can sing with, against, or together with friends. Singers follow along to the lyrics displayed on the screen to match timing, musical pitch, and sustain notes to earn the highest score. With multiple party modes including Pass the Bomb, Group Mode, Know Your Song, and more, players can bring the party home for friends and family.
Everyone Sing for PlayStation3 system, Xbox 360, and Wii™ is rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB and is set to hit store shelves this September in North America.
For more information about Everyone Sing, please visit: http://usa.og-international.net/
“Like” us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/EveryoneParty
Follow us on Twitter @EveryoneSing
O-Games™ is a publisher of sports and lifestyle video gaming entertainment for all the major console platforms including the Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system and PlayStation®Portable. It offers a broad range of sports, fun and sociable video game titles designed to capture the imagination of the emerging lifestyle gaming audiences. O-Games’ titles are based on mainstream lifestyles and interests, with content featuring sports, music and well-known personalities.
About Gusto Games
Since the formation of Gusto Games in 2003, the company has gone from strength to strength by building on its original goals to deliver quality gaming titles on time, within budget and across all leading gaming platforms. Gusto Games originally brought Eidos’ hugely successful Championship Manager franchise to the console and PSP platforms with all selling through at retail in impressive numbers.
Gusto Games has become one of Europe’s most respected development studios and this fact was underlined in 2005 when, amongst others, the studio was nominated for the “Best New European Studio of the Year” at the Develop’s Industry Excellence Awards. Building on that success Gusto also was featured within Intent Media’s ‘Develop 100’ in 2007.
Gusto has continued to evolve with the successful launch of the Global Play Golf simulator and skill-based game UTour golf that keeps the company at the forefront of the industry. Over the last 12 months, there has been a focus on developing family products such as the Nintendo Wii exclusive Ultimate I Spy, while also continuing its proven record of accomplishment in developing games within the sporting genre, with the recent chart topping success of Ashes Cricket 2009 for the Nintendo Wii.