Behind closed door developer presentations and hands-on demo stands: contact us now to book an appointment!
Focus Home Interactive has revealed its final Gamescom 2015 line-up and invites you to private, behind closed doors showcase developer presentations and hands-on demonstrations in Cologne, from August 4th to 7th. Find the list of the games you will be able to discover below and come visit us on our booth (Hall 3 – 2nd floor – D23) next month in Germany.
– Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition (PS4, Xbox One, PC), the widely-acclaimed and multi-award winning RPG developed by Larian Studios comes to consoles with a load of new features and enhanced graphics. Both hands-off and hands-on sessions with the developers are available for Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition!
– Blood Bowl 2 (PS4, Xbox One, PC), developed by Cyanide Studio, smashes Games Workshop’s Warhammer universe and American football together, in an explosive cocktail of turn-based strategy, humour and brutality. Blood Bowl 2 will be available on demo pods for everyone to get their hands on the game.
– The Technomancer (PS4, Xbox One and PC), a sci-fi, post-apocalyptic RPG set in a cyberpunk world from Spiders studio that takes you to the hazardous red planet in the midst of the War of Water.
– Battlefleet Gothic: Armada (PC), developed by Tindalos Interactive, is the real-time strategy adaptation of Games Workshop’s tabletop game that focuses on the dark, deadly and intense space battles of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
– Act of Aggression (PC), the new real-time strategy game for PC from Wargame creator Eugen Systems. Act of Aggression draws inspiration from the Golden Era of RTS titles and puts the player in a unique near-future techno thriller. Eugen Systems’ Alexis Le Dressay will guide your first steps on a demo pod and answer your questions.
– Seasons After Fall from Swing Swing Submarine, is a 2D exploration game where you take on the role of a wild fox embarking upon a perilous adventure to restore order in the Forest. You will be able to take a first exclusive look at the game with the team and delve into its dream-like atmosphere.
– NEW TITLE – the next project by Lords of the Fallen developer Deck13 and Focus will be revealed via interviews with some of the core team at the show. The title is a visceral hardcore RPG with innovative new combat mechanics and the first details on the game will only be presented during pre-booked behind closed door interviews.