Iceberg Interactive releases Tiny Troopers zombie trailer!
Iceberg Interactive and Kukouri Mobile Entertainment today announce that a free zombie mode for their addictive squad-based action game Tiny Troopers will become available later this week on digital platforms and as a retail patch.
The Tiny Troopers new Zombie mode features will include:
• Face endless waves of brain-munching zombies, including undead chickens!
• Utilise air dropped crates of special weapons to lay devastation on the zombie hordes!
• Use all your favorite Special Forces troopers to take down the undead.
• Survive as long as you can against unending waves of normal and special zombies!
In anticipation of the upcoming release, a brand new teaser trailer has been revealed today to whet your appetite for miniature anti-zombie warfare havoc. The trailer can be streamed at the Iceberg Youtube Channel.
About Tiny Troopers
Tiny Troopers puts you in command of a team of small soldiers. Guide them through 30 deadly missions: destroy enemy armor, escort journalists and eliminate enemy generals to name
but just a few. You will face enemy infantry, snipers, technical and even tanks. Those lucky troopers who survive from mission to mission will be promoted: each new stripe they gain makes them tougher. To increase their chances of survival, get your troopers better equipment, reinforce them with specialists like machine gunner, medic or delta force and call in support during missions. This is the funniest way to fight in a war!
Base Features for Tiny Troopers:
• The safe way to fight in a war: you won’t end up in a body bag.
• Lead your troopers in 30 deadly missions with varied objectives.
• Face enemies from infantry to snipers and tanks.
• Reinforce your squad with specialists like machine-gunner, medic and delta force.
• Keep your troopers alive: they get better after each new rank they gain.
Give War a Chance!