In GEORGE: SCARED OF THE DARK, a new iOS platformer launching July 19th, get ready to power through 10 procedurally-generated levels so that George the Ghost can conquer his fears:
Developed by one-man studio Wall West, George: Scared of the Dark may look charming (and even cute), but it’s also surprisingly difficult. Can you help George locate the lighthouse and find out who lives in the small cottage so he can (finally!) find the courage he needs?
If you need help along the way, make sure to grab the skulls scattered across each level to unlock the Jumper, Overshield, and Fireborn power-ups. Collect enough skulls and you can unlock three additional characters to come along for the ride!
Make no mistake: This is a challenging platformer — even by console standards. There is no easy mode.
We could say it’s “do or die”…
- Adventure through 10 tough procedurally-generated levels
- Choose from 3 power-up abilities essential for George’s survival
- Unlock 3 additional characters
- Enjoy intuitive touch and swipe controls for precise platforming
- Uncover a heartwarming story about conquering fears — along with an unusual ending!
George: Scared of the Dark will be available for download July 19th on the App Store (iPhone only). Once purchased on the iPhone, the game can also be installed on iPad via compatibility mode. George: Scared of the Dark will retail for $1.99.