Outfox determines the fastest route to your game server, giving you the best speed and performance
We’ve all been there. It’s the middle of a heated match of Overwatch. Victory is within your grasp. Suddenly, lag hits and chaos ensues, costing you precious moments and the game. Why here? Why now? Is it your router’s fault? Is it the game’s servers’ fault?
Enter Outfox, an optimized gaming network that strives to provide the best PC gaming performance possible. By rerouting traffic through its own global network of over 23 server locations and counting, Outfox provides the fastest route to a game’s server, stabilizing the connection, lowering ping and reducing lag. In other words, Outfox improves the performance of your online games, offering up the competitive edge that comes with an optimized connection.
This would mean nothing if Outfox didn’t support the biggest multiplayer games. Compatible with an ever-expanding list of titles, including PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, League of Legends and Rocket League, Outfox runs in the background, is easy to use, and handles all the heavy lifting so players only need to worry about the game at hand.
For those who prefer to keep a close eye on their ping, this information is tracked as matches play out, even in games like PUBG that don’t natively show ping. This allows users to compare their standard connection against Outfox’s optimized connection, empowering them with choice in their network performance and ensuring they are using the best option available.
Outfox is currently available in open beta for Windows users, featuring an ever-expanding roster of supported titles and global server locations. Coming from a team that’s been in the internet business and running their own networks for over 20 years, Outfox offers up an edge for competitive gamers and multiplayer enthusiasts alike. Join the beta today and experience what it’s like to outsmart, outmaneuver and outperform the competition! For more information follow @Outfox_Official on Twitter, or visit getoutfox.com to sign up.
- Improved connection speed and stability by routing game traffic through the Outfox network
- Regularly growing worldwide network of 23 servers to help gamers around the globe – with more servers being added all the time
- Support for 14 popular games including Overwatch, League of Legends and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, with more to come!
- Ease of use – just fire up Outfox, play a supported game and it will automatically connect
- “Fastest Server” algorithm that’s smart enough to determine the fastest connection possible (even if it’s not Outfox)
- Session Graph shows a real-time visual update of Outfox ping compared to standard ping