Fans of 2D fighters rejoice – your choice of games just got bigger as Guilty Gear X2 #Reload comes to Steam for the first time!
This critically acclaimed 2D beat ’em up that took the Xbox and PS2 by storm, is now available to all Steam customers for the first time. If you have never played the game before, you are in for a beat ’em up treat.
“We are so very excited to be able to launch Guilty Gear X2 #Reload on Steam for the first time via our digital partners Kiss Ltd”, commented Mark Clemens, UK Sales Director Funbox. “This is the second Guilty Gear game we have brought to Steam and we know from customer feedback that there is huge demand for even more. We hope customers have a great time playing Guilty Gear X2 #Reload and we are working hard to deliver even more Guilty Gear experiences”.
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload offers eight gameplay modes:
- Arcade – Fight against your way through the game until you reach the final boss.
- Survival – Battle through the game until you die or reach the 500th and final level – whichever comes first!
- M.O.M. (Medal of Millionaires) – Earn medals by performing combos.
- Mission – A total of 50 challenges fighting with and against a predetermined character, all along fighting with a series of handicaps such as being prevented from jumping, poisoned or starting a fight with half of health.
- Story – Reveals the game’s plot.
- Training – Learn attacks by fighting a customizable CPU enemy
- Versus 2P
- Versus CPU.
In addition, there is a gallery displaying artwork, character endings and cut scenes that are unlocked by playing Arcade, Mission and Story Mode.