Open Class System meets Jetpacks and Airships in a Massive Sandbox World
Big Way Games is proud to announce Beta Access is now available for Steam Hammer, its hardcore sandbox-style RPG set in a dark and mysterious steampunk world.
An ambitious title also featuring survival elements, Steam Hammer is the product of two years of development time and a successful Kickstarter campaign. Check out the Beta trailer below:
Key features of Steam Hammer include:
- Open Class System: combine or switch skills between engineer, scientist, farmer, gunsmith, stormtrooper, sharpshooter and many more.
- Victorian Steampunk Setting: wondrous mechanisms, machinery, weapons, armour and clothing all await.
- Forge Weapons and Armor, Build Houses, Factories and Towers: use what you find to craft over 40 types of weapons and armour, or over 30 types of buildings and fortifications.
- Action-Combat System: battle enemies without the aid of a targeting system, relying on skill to emerge the victor.
- Fight on Land and in the Air: engage your foes, be they wild animals or other players, on the ground, or grab your steam jetpack and take to the skies to hijack an airship…
- …Or Build Your Own: create your own fleet of customised airships and show your rivals who’s boss, assaulting otherwise impregnable fortresses from above.
- Terraform the World: construct mines, tunnels, ditches, mounds – whatever you need to survive.
The game begins by creating your character using extensive customisation options and deciding upon appearance, crafting abilities and combat skills. From there, players venture into a world free from rules and restrictions, with no pre-defined roles and imposed goals.
This is the world you want it to be.
Steam Hammer Beta Access is now available at a 50% discount for $11.99 / £9.99 / €11.99 and anyone who purchases this will receive the full game when it’s released at no extra charge.
Steam Hammer will enter Early Access later this year.