Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar to be released via Kalypso’s ‘Digital First’ Label – KASEDO GAMES
Kalypso Media are pleased to announce that Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar, the historical real-time strategy title from Longbow Digital Arts, will be the first title released on its digital-first label Kasedo Games. Kasedo Games, formerly known as Kobalt Games, will release the game in spring 2014 for £24.99/€29.99/$19.99. Featuring environments based on satellite accurate terrain, famous battles straight from history and a multitude of ways to manage your massive armies, Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar will plunge players into an epic strategy campaign
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes. It will immerse you in history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situations.
Features of Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – Four campaigns follow the conquests of Julius Caesar as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico. Bridge the Rhine, invade Britannia and conquer the Gauls in over 100 objectives or choose from over 20 factions in the epic sandbox mode.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoom-able, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions –Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar will be available on Windows PC spring 2014. For more information please visit www.kasedogames.com