A puzzle game making waves, Kerflux is released on Android on August 26th. A game developed by Punk Labs, Kerflux is a diabolically simple and visually minimal wave matching concept set to retro style music giving a nod to the Commodore 64 and Amiga era. What do you do? Just slide waves until they match.
– A completely original, never before seen wave puzzle.
– Increasingly challenging wave formations and combinations.
– Retro style music that hints at a solution.
– Achievements, how far can you get?
– Pay what YOU want! Free is totally an option. Go for it.
Check out the trailer below: