Duckbridge, is a two man studio from The Netherlands and we are super excited to announce Luckslinger!
In Luckslinger, luck is measurable, collectable and usable whenever you please. On one half it’s inspired by the unrealistically fast gunslingers, the dark gritty humor and the greed driven anti-heroes of the spaghetti western classics. On the other half it’s inspired by vinyl digging, graffiti spraying, rhyming and the slow drums and jazzy samples of hip hop culture and sound. Do you feel lucky? – Kill bandits, steal their luck and use it for your own good.
The more luck you have the more chance you have that, enemy bullets might miss, you get saved from a bad jump or better loot is dropped in front of your feet. However, when you don’t have much luck in your lucky bracelet, bridges might collapse, rocks might come loose and outlaws might find a way to get a jump on you.
These are just a few examples of how luck affects your quest for fortune. Clovercreek and the crazy outlaws – The town of Clovercreek has been robbed blind. Six infamous criminals stole the town’s precious luck charms and it’s up to you to bring them back. Get paid the golden price while doing so, because bounty hunters don’t do charity work. Duck friend till the end – At all times you are accompanied by your companion Duckbridge. He returns your throwing knife, grabs extra health and distracts your enemies… but only when his tiny little duck brain tells him to do so.
Steam Page http://store.steampowered.com/app/358810
- Levels with different themes, unique elements and diverse bosses
- Music to pleasure your eardrums that fits the hip hoppy western atmosphere of the game
- Shooting and reload mechanic that will keep you on your toes
- Intense gun and throwing knife gameplay
- Collect gold to unlock different endings
- Special items that give the combat more flavor
- One-on-one pistol quick-draw duels
- Bonus hip-hop tracks by various artists
- A duck companion, which might help you in your time of need!
- Test your poker skills against the sheriff
- Risk blowing your head off in game (friendly) game of Russian roulette
- Converse with the nice townsfolk of Clovercreek
- Try to outdrink the local drunken bum
- Battle the sleeping cowboy of Clovercreek
- Make some nice beats in the underground recordstores