Avast me hearties! Evil Twin Artworks sets sail across classic Warhammer world seas in, ‘Man O’ War: Corsair’!
Award winning indie studio ‘Evil Twin Artworks’, the team behind PC classic, ‘Victory At Sea’ is proud to announce a new collaboration with Games Workshop using the Warhammer world in sea faring open world combat-action title, ’Man O’ War: Corsair’ for PC, and launching first on Steam Early Access in 2016.
Man O’ War: Corsair is a video game of high adventure, naval combat and exploration based on the Games Workshop classic Man O’ War table top game. Play as a rogue Captain of the Empire or Champion of Chaos, personally navigating your vessel in third person across the Great Western Ocean while plundering enemy ships, visiting ports, trading and making legends of your deeds across the land and sea! Engage in boarding actions, with direct control over your Captain and take the fight to the enemy.
In Man O’ War: Corsair, players will explore a vast continent featuring over 50 unique ports. Featuring customisable characters, fleets of sailing vessels, cannons, spells and mystical creatures all clashing on an epic scale, but beware the very waters beneath your bows… Here there be monsters!
“We’re so excited and honoured to bring the classic Warhammer world of Man O’ War to life in our brand new title” commented James Carroll, Director at Evil Twin Artworks. “We’ve learned a lot from our time developing Victory At Sea and can’t wait to see what the fans will think about our new creation!”
Man O’ War: Corsair features:
- Sea based warfare – Engage in thrilling broadside battles and take command of your captain as you board enemy ships from an on deck perspective!
- Huge game world to explore with over 50 ports
- A huge variety of customisable vessel types and characters
- Trade and fight with other Captains, vessels and ports
- Hire wizards and other magical beasts to do your bidding
- Command allies from different races and fight deadly enemies including – Orcs, High Elves, Dwarfs, Dark Elves, Skaven, Pirates, Chaos, Sea Monsters and more!
- Travel the huge environment day and night, and in all weathers.