The ultimate test of gaming skill and technique out now on PlayStation Network and PlayStation Vita
The hard-as-nails Arcade Platform Shooter set to test gamers across Europe to the limit!
Wanted: hardcore gamers with seriously mad skills to take on the toughest game releasing this autumn. Independent Polish developer Bloober Team is proud to unleash their Arcade Platform Shooter A-Men 2, out now on PlayStation Network and PlayStation Vita priced at €9.99.
Proudly wearing its hardcore gaming credentials on its sleeve, A-Men 2 sees players take on the role of the elite A-Men, a Special Forces until with a variety of skills and abilities, as they travel across the world on a mission to take down the lethal A-Droids, renegade robots that have escaped from the factories of A-Corp, the world’s biggest producer of robot soldiers, before they cause untold chaos and destruction.
- Five playable character classes – Aardvark (Spy), Aurelius (Muscleman), Anaconda (Commando), Antler (Engineer), Atom (Private)
- Brand new character skills – Spy; disarm droids when sneaking from behind. Engineer; able to disarm landmines. Private; can pick up disarmed landmines and place them in different locations. Commando; can use jetpacks to reach new locations. Muscleman; can both intimidate and taunt enemies
- Three new worlds – Night Missions, Suburbs, Hidden Labs. Each much larger and more complex than the levels in the original game
- More stages – 44 in total, up from 40 in the original A-Men
- Bigger & tougher – more challenging than the first game with at least 20 hours needed to complete it
A throwback to the classic arcade era when determination to finish a game was a true badge of honor and when elite gamers were revered, A-Men 2 is this year’s ultimate gaming challenge. Are you in?