Proficient City’s OMEGA ZODIAC is now available worldwide after a short delay.
Take on the role of Athena’s mighty defender and gather the sacred sets of armor to stop the arrival of Ragnarok in this fast-paced MMORPG.
The Goddess Athena has been regarded as a pinnacle for wisdom and justice throughout the world. With the balance of peace now broken, she’s the only one who can save it. However, Athena is weakened so she now needs the assistance of three mighty warriors to prevent the end of the world …
In Omega Zodiac, you play as a knight, mage or archer. Following a “Gold Sacred Sets” system by collecting souls of the different constellations, you’re offered your own set of essential battle skills; challenging the dangerous Sacred Set Dungeons is the only way to further acquire sacred armor and level up your character. Auto-move and auto-attack features are also available if you ever need to take a break without stopping the action.
Aside from the main story, you can take on PvP/PvE arenas and competition battlegrounds to prove who’s the strongest. A guild support system is also available if you need a helping hand.
Yuanfeng Lu (CEO, Proficient City):
“We’re incredibly proud of Omega Zodiac’s art style. The combination of 2D and 3D visuals is unmatched in browser-based MMORPGs. We hope players will enjoy battling alongside ancient mythological figures, defeating monsters and beasts, and getting their hands on those epic Gold Sacred Sets!”
* Fight with 9 different combo skills against a variety of enemies.
* Collect star maps and activate Gold Sacred Sets for sacred weapons and enchantments.
* Refine your character’s 5 unique skills with constellations.
* Explore challenging Sacred Set dungeons.
* Engage with the community through guild features, guild cross-battles, and cross-server battles.
* Enjoy single and multiplayer gameplay with PvP and PvE arenas, competitive battlegrounds, and a guild support system.
* Challenge dozens of mighty bosses and hostile Gold Fighters.
* Feast your eyes on Omega Zodiac’s beautiful 2D and 3D graphics and artwork.
Omega Zodiac is now available. The game is free-to-play and runs on all major browsers.