505 Games and Eko Software announced that HOW TO SURVIVE 2, the Zombie Co-Op Crafting Survival hit, is getting a very hot DLC and update.
Sequel to the muti-million selling How to Survive, the latest installment was fully released in September on Steam after a succesful Early Acess and is now welcoming an explosive ”Dead Dynamite” DLC.
On this new campaign, players will meet a mysterious psychic lady with a good hand for explosives and will go deep underground to help her get rid of an ancient curse, root of the undead apocalypse. They might be able to stop the undead plague once and for all!
With their recently learned explosive crafting skills players will be able to dig deeper and deeper, blowing up any obstacles in their way, whether it be rocks, heavily armoured zombies or undead rat hordes. Watch your fingers!
This DLC includes:
- A new NPC.
- A new campaign with fresh new raids.
- A new raid objective : destruction
- 3 New enemies (Undead Rats, Miner Zombies and the heavy armored Zombie-Tank)
- A new boss!
- New living animals: rats + linked recipes.
- An entirely new environment: the old mines and underground caves.
- New weapon type: explosives (grenades and explosive ammo).
- 1 Double Speed weapon (Miner tools).
- 1 Melee Weapon (Pickaxe).
- 1 New projectile weapon (grenade launcher).
- 1 New armor set.
- Land mines (for camp and raids).
- Destructible and explosive props (Crates, rocks, gas tanks, etc…).
Dead Dynamite DLC is now available £2.79 but you can get it now with a 30% off discount! BOOM!
And if you don’t own How to Survive 2 yet you chose a great time to read this info because you can get it on Steam with a 70% today!
For additional information, please visit: http://howtosurvivethegame.com/