Badland Games and Fictiorama Studios are joining forces once again to bring you Do Not Feed the Monkeys in 2017. A narrative-driven, voyeuristic experience, Do Not Feed the Monkeys will give you the chance to invade the privacy of strangers to witness their most intimate moments. Will you intercede in the name of justice, sabotage their dreams … or sit idly by while the world burns?
BadLand Games has again partnered up with Fictiorama Studios straight from the recent release of Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today, to offer a great narrative driven game to the wider community.
“We love working with Fictiorama Studios as they always offer wonderful, out of the box ideas and gaming concepts” comments Luis Quintans CEO of BadLand Games. “With Do Not Feed the Monkeys we know that the player will experience a game that will lead them to question their own moral compass.”
“The Primate Observation Club”, is not a wildlife conservation society as the name would suggest. It is a front for a shadowy group used to watch others through surveillance cameras and compromised webcams. Tired of your ramshackle apartment, dull existence and boring jobs, you’re accepted into the exclusive organisation, so you can pry into the privacy of the “caged monkeys” as they go about their lives …
Observe subjects by monitoring dozens of security cameras, investigating social networking profiles, combing through email messages, and reading important online documents. The club urges you to not interfere with those observed … but will you resist? Will you help those you’re spying on, extort them, expose them, or will you follow instructions and just watch? Whatever you do (or don’t do) will have consequences.
“We all have a natural tendency to wonder about other people’s lives. Sometimes the best stories are kept secret … all in the name of privacy,” says Luis Oliván, producer at Fictiorama Studios. “It begs the question: Why miss out on life’s best experiences because they’re not your own? We’re trying our hand at an answer with Do Not Feed the Monkeys. Hope you enjoy the ride!”
- Monitor webcams and surveillance cameras.
- Pry into the lives of dozens of subjects.
- Interact (or not!) with fun, cruel, horrific, surprising, dramatic, or sci-fi themed narratives.
- Decide the fate of your subjects: Will you help them? Will you expose their most intimate secrets?
- Browse through social networking profiles and online stores, use chat logs, email tools and more!
- Manage your resources: Will you spend all your savings on buying more “cages”, or will pay rent? Are you healthy enough to work? How many sleepless nights can you stand before collapsing from exhaustion?
- Make choices that affect the outcome of the game’s climactic ending.
Pricing & Availability:
Do Not Feed the Monkeys will be available on Steam (Windows) in 2017. Pricing and exact launch date will be announced at a later date.