The Infnite Empire is back! Deck13 and Monolith of Minds have announced that Resolutiion, the fast paced action adventure released in May, will be getting new content very soon. We’re announcing the Red Plains Update which will hit the game in the near future. A first teasertrailer is now available.
Ascend into the Red Plains, where memories drift through fractured skies. The final journey of Valor and Alibii is nigh, and it will not end well for either. Don’t mind the dead astronauts along the way — they’re from the future.
Resolutiion’s first update features a new combat-heavy biome, expanding the lead-up to the finale. New enemies, friends, and a mysterious host will guide you through the Queen’s Gauntlet right into the Singularity.
Features of the Update:
- New enemies: v4l0r, VLR, //|_=|>, and their Sequels
- Various mini-bosses receive new attacks and abilities
- A new area to explore
- New otherworldly metal-tracks
- The secret Not-So-Cow Level
- Spanish Translation
- Polychromatic: We’ll unlock so far hidden pages in the offical Artbook
- Plenty of Bug fixes and Improvements
- Resolutiion is out now on Steam, GOG and Switch for 19.99$.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here