The line-up of games for the Leftfield Collection, the indie showcase that shines a light on games and projects that do things a little differently, has now been selected and you can find the full list below.
Thanks to sponsors SEGA, visitors to EGX Rezzed 2018 will be treated to an array of challenging, interesting and even downright weird games. Games like Double Kick Heroes, a shoot ’em up / rhythm game hybrid, and Before I Forget, a narrative exploration game about a woman with dementia. Here’s the complete list of games for this year’s Collection.
- ABOVE: An Aeroplane Adventure by Mighty Moth
- Annwn: The Otherworld by Quantum Soup Studios
- Before I Forget by 3-Fold Games
- Bitsy Boutique by Mark Wonnacott & various Bitsy authors
- Blind Drive by Lo-Fi People
- Bury me, my Love by Bury me, my Love The Pixel Hunt, Figs & ARTE France
- Bushy Tail by Fuero Games
- Double Kick Heroes by Headbang Club
- Haiku Adventure by Small Island Games
- In Other Waters by Jump Over the Age
- Islid by Aaron Oldenburg
- Like Roots In The Soil by Space Backyard
- Lingotopia by Tristan Dahl
- Over the Alps by Stave Studios
- Regular Human Basketball by Powerhoof
- Skuiggle by Eric Merz & Eli Rainsberry
- Sloppy Forgeries by Jonah Warren
- _space_train by Josh McNamee
- Tala by The Garden Well
- The Skeleton by Adam Dixon & Thryn Henderson
- Umwelt by Cupboard Games
- Weaving Tides by Follow the Feathers
- Wobble Garden by Robin Baumgarten
- Yorkshire Gubbins by The Stairfall Institute
Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit their games. Entries for the Leftfield Collection at EGX 2018 will open later this year.
EGX Rezzed is London’s biggest games event, featuring hundreds of playable games with a strong focus on PC and indie titles as well as talks by well known game creators, a career fair offering advice on getting a job in games, board games and more. Tickets are available here.