iFun4All’s game Serial Cleaner, currently available in the Early Access version on Steam and Humble Store for Windows, OSX and Linux is now bigger, better and even more enjoyable! We have introduced new levels, features, music tracks, fixed some bugs and improved enemy AI!
Serial Cleaner is available in the Steam Early Access for USD/EUR 9.99 and Humble Store for USD/EUR 9.49. You can play Serial Cleaner on Windows, OSX and Linux.
You will find Serial Cleaner on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/522210/
And Humble Store: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/serial-cleaner?hmb_source=search_bar
Full list of features, available in the version 0.4 of Serial Cleaner:
- 4 new amazing, but also super challenging levels that you’ll love playing over and over again!
- 3 new music tracks to better feel the great atmosphere of the 70s
- A TIMER! complete a level to have your time displayed in the main menu! Serial Cleaner is now more addictive than ever before
- Some pre-final sounds for the new levels, work in progress
- Improved enemy AI – police officers behave less chaotic, are smarter and much better aware of their surroundings – you’ll struggle to escape them!
- New GUI
- New difficulty curve – Level 2 and 4 have been slightly nerfed, so there’s a smaller diffivulty gap at the very beginning of you Serial Cleaner’s career
- New way to show player’s progress on the map
- Various bug fixes
Serial Cleaner is available on Steam Early Access and Humble Store since the 29th of September for Windows, OSX and Linux. On September 23rd, the company went public on NewConnect market in Poland.
Serial Cleaner is a story-driven, fast-paced stealth/action game, characterized by a 1970s theme and aesthetics. You are a professional cleaner. Your job is to clean up murder scenes by disposing bodies, covering up blood stains and hiding murder weapons and other incriminating evidence.
– Serial Cleaner is our biggest and best production so far. The game boasted great feedback at Gamescom and PAX West. We’re sure that the Early Access version will help us building interest in the game around the world as well as help us make Serial Cleaner even better, thanks to players’ feedback – explains Michal Mielcarek, iFun4All’s CEO.