Experience Intense Space Combat Battles With Fellow Pirates Across a Massive Universe in Single Player, Co-op and Multiplayer Modes
Check out the fullKickstarter Project Here
Check out Digitilus main website Here
- ENGAGE in SPACE COMBAT as a PIRATE
- DESTROY starships by blasting them into OBLIVION
- CREATE your own missions with CONSTRUCTOR TOOLSET
- PLAY solo or with friends on PC, MAC and Linux
- EXPLORE rich universe full of star systems and alien races
PLAYABLE DEMO is awaiting for you right now!
Skyjacker is based on the “Abyss Lights” book series written by our project lead, Eugene Zhukov. The player is the lone human in a galaxy of conflict – abducted by aliens, raised by pirates, wanted by privateers and mercenaries alike. You start on the bottom of the Pirate Stock Market and work your way up to the top, not by deliveries and fetch-quests, but through brutal missions like assassinations, sabotage, kidnapping, robberies, infiltration and extractions.
- Bump space hulks and asteroids into collision courses with your enemies and watch the pretty fireworks.
- Disable and destroy component parts of a ship. Cargo ship’s getting away? Slow it down with some neighborly torpedoes to the engine.
- Salvage the parts you didn’t destroy and mount them on your own ship. Add insult to injury – rip enemies apart with their own guns!
- Swap out engine parts to change the behavior of your ship – play it like an arcade game, like a classic space game, or with full inertia and momentum.
- And all this in professional graphics and gameplay.
Want to cut your teeth in creating your own missions? Have a need to express your creativity? We got you covered with the Mission Constructor toolset. The Mission Constructor consists of art assets and design framework that will allow you to create remarkable missions. It includes everything YOU need to implement YOUR mission without writing a single line of code
Players can go through scenario based missions, playing as a single player with AI partners, or with other players in co-op mode.
Furthermore, a session based multiplayer mode provides such types of gameplay as Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Last Man Standing.
No matter how you choose to play the SKYJACKER universe is in details that unfold around you. There are ten significant alien races, each with unique biological features, social structures, interlocking histories, and star faring technologies – some industrial, some organic, and a few biotech that literally farm their spaceships in deep space.
We’ve developed a radical set of visual designs that don’t rely on classic cubic forms.
Furthermore, we’ve got the talents of composer Krzysztof Wierzynkiewic (“Witcher 2” and “Bulletstorm“) to help bring out the colors of space.