Virtual reality game developer Perilous Orbit announced today the release of its most ambitious project yet – Social Club VR – the online casino experience for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality available now on Steam and Oculus Home.
Social Club VR Key Features:
- Casino Games: Play your favorite table games like poker, blackjack, roulette, and more in an intimate casino environment that allows you to freely move around the room.
- AI or Online Players from Around the World: The game’s competitive social experience lets you talk to other players in real time. Next thing you know, you might have a best friend from across the country or the globe! If you’re in the mood to play alone, you can summon a varying number of AI characters to join you for a game or two.
- Keep Your Old Sunday Night Poker Game Alive: If you thought you and your old college buddies would never be able to meet up for poker night again, you were wrong. Create a private gathering with up to six players that only you and your friends ccan join.
- Casual Games: Chess or Backgammon, anyone?
- Shooting Gallery: Lay down a challenge and see who has the best aim with three different shooting games to choose from – Sharpshooter, Quickdraw, and Sniper.
- Become a High Roller: The more often you play, the more chips you can earn and when you’re rolling in the dough, you can treat your friends to extras that they can’t afford by “gifting” it to them.
- Non-VR Mode: Want to play with your friends who don’t have a VR headset? Or maybe you’re out of town with nothing but your laptop. Don’t worry, you won’t miss any of the fun because you don’t need a headset to play.
- Daily Chip Bonuses: Come back every day to get rewarded with more chips. String together several days in a row and you’ll be that much closer to becoming king of the casino.
- Customize the Experience: Import your favorite music, accessorize your avatar, or even order a virtual drink – it’s time to get your game on.
Social Club VR is now available for HTC VIVE, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality on Steam for $17.99 (10% Savings) and $14.99 (25% Savings) for owners of SportsBar VR or get it now for Oculus Rift on Oculus Home.