Independent game development studio Lost Robots released the second major update to Terraforming Earth, a roguelike puzzle platformer set in the near future after a mysterious virus wiped out all life on Earth, now available in Early Access on Steam.
The Environment Update adds a ton of little details to the levels to emphasize the post-apocalyptic feeling. This isn’t just a random dead planet. You’re on Earth. Humans have lived here just recently. And now you miss them and you want to bring them back with your industrious little robots.
- New free DLC Environment Update
- AI-generated levels (incl. boss fights)
- $100 Bounty for first unsolvable level
- Optional challenges (permadeath and time-pressure)
- A simple-to-understand but hard-to-optimize resource management meta-game
- Level curation
- Local co-op multiplayer
- Full controller support
- A story about quirky robots and environmental catastrophes
- Procedurally generated music
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here