Over halfway “There And Back Again” – new video and first stretch goals revealed as The Dwarves surpass 50% crowdfunding target. Plus: Mac and Linux support confirmed
KING Art Games has released a new gameplay overview video of The Dwarves. The developer behind the story-driven tactical RPG has also confirmed Mac and Linux support, alongside the already in development PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions.
In the new gameplay video, the developers elaborate on many gameplay details, including:
- Who is the main hero, Tungdil?
- What is the game world, Girdlegard?
- How does combat work in The Dwarves?
- What makes the new developed Crowd Combat System interesting?
KING Art Games is currently celebrating that The Dwarves surpassing 50% of its $260,000 crowdfunding goal in less than a week. In recognition of this, the developer has announced the first batch of campaign stretch goals, including:
- Local Coop – a feature that many supporters of the campaign have requested.
- New Game modes – including New Game + and a Horde mode.
- Additional Character – created by Markus Heitz, author of The Dwarves series of books, with their own questline.
Further details can be found on The Dwarves Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kingartgames/the-dwarves-a-new-storydriven-fantasy-rpg/posts/1342907