New JRPG for PC available starting this Friday
Is truth a lie? – That is the question that fans of Japanese-style role-playing games will be trying to answer come March 24. Then they can finally embark on an epic search for the truth in „In Vitra“, a traditional JRPG for PC.
Originally, all young Noa and his companions were trying to do was find a cure for a mysterious disease threatening the fantastic world of Vitra. But their medical research soon turns to a full-blown quest right into the unknown. The more our 4 heroes immerse themselves in the dark past of Vitra the more complex and intricate the web of lies and deceit becomes, and behind it lurks an even bigger mystery. It will challenge everything they believed to be true or real.
“In Vitra” invites players to a world in which reality and illusion have become one. In the course of their epic journey full of puzzles and twists they will eventually get to the bottom of a well-kept secret.
Players who’d like to take a first hands-on look at our new JRPG can download a demo from Steam here:
- Experience a fantastic top-down role-playing game
- 15 hours of pure JRPG fun
- Immerse yourself in an exciting fantasy story full of surprises
- Embark on a dangerous journey and solve the mystery of Vitra
- Face dozens of lovingly designed creatures that inhabit the dark and unpredictable part of Vitra
- Learn countless spells and skills including a tier system
- Test your mettle with the challenging turn-based combat system
- Enjoy a fantastic soundtrack
“In Vitra” is released for PC on March 24 (RRP: $7.99 or €7.99) on Steam: