‘What’s the Word? – Word Puzzle Quiz’ launches on Apple and Android App Stores.
Have hours of fun on this simple yet addictive word game!
Casual games developer and publisher Go Games are proud to announce the Worldwide release today of ‘What’s the Word? – Word Puzzle Quiz’ for iOS (Apple App Store) and Android (Google Play and Amazon Appstore).
‘What’s the Word? – Word Puzzle Quiz’ is a simple yet addictive word game where all you have to do is unscramble the word puzzle to win! Sounds easy? Well it certainly isn’t, and with over 5000 words to solve this game will keep you entertained for hours.
- Simple to play but hard to master!
- Over 5000 words to solve; starting with four letters and getting increasingly harder up to nine! How far can you go?
- Compete with friends to see who can reach the highest level!
- Progress and achieve higher ranks!
- 5 great game aids (Ask, Reveal, Nominate, Hint and Skip) to help you progress!
- Join the Facebook What’s the Word? Community
‘What’s the Word? – Word Puzzle Quiz’ is available to download here:
|Apple App Store|
About Go Games Ltd
Go Games is a publisher and distributor of fun, social, addictive and engaging video games for all digital and mobile platforms. We like to make games that can be enjoyed by all and played with friends either competitively or co-operatively. We are passionate about creating great games and we like to engage with our players to create new games and improve existing ones.
The team at Go Games have been developing and publishing games in the video game industry since 1989 and have many years experience in publishing and developing games from home computers, consoles and mobile platforms.
Please visit our website and Facebook pages for more information.