Children of Morta, the story-driven rogue-lite RPG developed by Dead Mage and published by 11 bit studios, will receive a ton of content in the coming months and beyond as detailed in a newly released 2020 roadmap.
11 bit studios is excited to offer those passionate fans even more in 2020. As players have come to expect and appreciate, the majority of new content coming to Children of Morta will be available free of charge to those who own the game with only the Uncharted Lands expansion being released as paid DLC. Let’s take a look at what’s on the way:
- Shrine of Challenge (I) introduces hard difficulty and an item pack with more than 20 new items including Charms, Divine Graces and Divine Relics.
- Setting Sun Inn (II) invites you to New Game+ mode in which players carry their unlocked characters, skill tree, Morv, and Workshop Upgrades into a new playthrough after completing the game.
- Random Encounter (!) means what it says and says what it means – you’ll never know what you might find here!
- In the Bergsons’ House (III) a new playable character awaits.
- The Fellowship Sanctuary (IV) adds the much anticipated online co-op to the game.
- Temple of the Endless (V) contains a series of arenas with waves of enemies, mini-bosses, and a new boss. This Endless Mode fully supports online co-op.
- The Treasure (VI) update will contain more than 30 new items including Charms, Divine Graces and Divine Relics.
- All this should prepare you for The Uncharted Lands (VII). The next journey for the Bergson family will be a brand new DLC chapter with a main quest and a home event, another playable hero, new enemies, and a new boss.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here