Thousands of fans from all over the world flocked to the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Fan Festa 2018 event this past weekend. They gathered to celebrate the second year of service of the title’s global version.
During the weekend-long event, Square Enix Ltd., made a series of major announcements for the hit mobile game, including:
- Katy Perry Collaboration: Music icon Katy Perry was personally on hand to reveal a new original song for the game titled, “Immortal Flame.” She also will lend her likeness, appearing as multiple playable characters starting on 12th December.
- KINGDOM HEARTS Limited-Time Event: To help commemorate the upcoming launch of KINGDOM HEARTS III, Sora from the original KINGDOM HEARTS will be available as unit that can be summoned for a limited time.
- FINAL FANTASY VII Units: New units from the celebrated RPG can be summoned soon. Tifa (monk) and Vincent (shooter) will be available to be awakened as 7-star units, while Barret and Cait Sith are also available. Fans can also keep an eye out for favourites Cloud and Sephiroth, who will be available to be awakened to 7-star rarity in the near future.
- Winter Holiday-Themed Units: Beginning on 21st December until the end of the month, players can ring in the holiday season with new units Tiana and Felix, who can be awakened as 7-star units. In addition, returning Holiday-themed units will be available to summon through a featured banner.
Google ID Log-in Integration: Fans will soon have the ability to log-into the game through their Facebook account or Google ID.
- New Gameplay Systems and Content in 2019: Fans can look forward to a brand new gameplay system being implemented globally, as well as new original global units and more coming in the new year.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now through the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.