BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment is excited to reveal a brand new gameplay trailer showing off Goku, Vegeta and Frieza’s ultimate transformations in the upcoming title JUMP FORCE, releasing on 15th February, 2019, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Revealed during Microsoft’s X018 showcase, the new gameplay trailer shows off Dragon Ball’s Goku and Vegeta reaching their ultimate forms – Super Saiyan Blue!
Frieza, not one to be left behind by his long-time rivals, will also be able to transform into his ultimate form – Golden Frieza, bringing chaos and destruction to our world.
The roster for JUMP FORCE continues to expand, with 24 playable characters already confirmed from 10 of the most well-loved Shonen Jump manga titles, which includes:
- Dragon Ball: Goku, Vegeta, Frieza
- One Piece: Luffy, Zoro, Blackbeard, Sanji, Sabo
- Naruto: Naruto, Sasuke
- Bleach: Ichigo, Aizen, Rukia
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yugi
- Saint Seiya: Seiya, Shiryu
- Hunter X Hunter: Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Hisoka
- YuYu Hakusho: Yusuke, Toguro
- City Hunter: Ryo
- Fist of the North Star: Kenshiro
JUMP FORCE will jump onto the scene on 15th February, 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.