Daybreak Games has announced that H1Z1: Battle Royale for PlayStation 4 is leaving Open Beta and officially launching as a free-to-play game on August 7!
The official launch of H1Z1 will include a host of new features and in-game content, including:
- Two New Weapons: The explosive RPG and deadly SOCOM Sniper Rifle add new tactical layers to H1Z1’s fast-paced gameplay
- New Vehicle: The ARV fits an entire fives squad, with a pop-out hatch for your team’s best marksman
- Battle Pass Season 1: Players can now unlock new additional content across 3 distinct reward lines (free, premium, and PlayStation Plus)
- Two New Launch Bundles: Gear up with the Hardline Deluxe Bundle or kung-fu inspired Viper Starter Bundle for max character customisation
- Additional Performance Optimisations and more: Weapons, movement, airdrops, and loot distribution have all been tuned and improved
Reimagined and designed specifically for the console shooter player, H1Z1 on PS4 has already welcomed over 10 Million players in Open Beta. To learn more about H1Z1’s® launch offerings, visit H1Z1.com here: https://www.h1z1.com/news/ps4-launch-date-announce-faq-july-2018