Satisfactory, the fully immersive open-world factory simulator from Coffee Stain Studios, has officially launched its Fluids update. Featuring a state of the art pipe system, a bucket load of new buildables, a jump pad overhaul and a brand new packager building – it’s bound to make a splash!
The Fluids update brings some much anticipated features to the game, streamlining processes on behalf of FICSIT Inc. and making the assembly of complex distribution pipelines more… satisfying.
This update also takes Satisfactory and its players one step closer to its full release, setting the tone for the game’s biggest update yet, Update 4, scheduled for early 2021.
More on the Fluids update:
- The Update upgrades Satisfactory’s Fluid System with:
- Mk.2 Pipelines able to carry up to 600 cubic meters of fluid per minute
- A much superior Mk.2 Pipeline Pump with in-world head lift feedback
- Pipe placement has also been upgraded, meaning pumps can be rotated and various wall attachments placed in new ways
- Two more fluid features much sought after by players:
- The Packager, a small and energy efficient building that packages fluid is replacing the Refinery
- The Valve, allowing pioneers to control the maximum throughput of a pipeline
- The Jump Pads have been revamped with new visual feedback
- A series of bug fixes and quality of life improvements have also been introduced.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here