Today BIGUMAKU, the East-London games studio, is launching their second game: Hilda Creatures. The title is based on the new Netflix hit, Hilda, itself based upon the acclaimed books by British artist Luke Pearson, and has already been renewed for a second-season.
The new title makes Hilda one of the very few ‘360’ independent media brands, with fans allowed to engage with the content in three entirely different mediums. The launch comes hot off the heels of a new Netflix commitment to independent animated content and associated game tie-ins.
Key features include:
- Meet favourites from the show, including Twig, Alfur, and more
- More than 70 items to collect
- More than 70 creatures to meet
- Six locations to explore on launch
- Bespoke in-game achievements
Hilda Creatures is free to download from the App Store from 18th October. In-app purchases range from 99p to £19.99. Download it here.