Fast-paced RTS sequel Circle Empires Rivals is available on Steam for $14.99 – with a special 10% launch week discount and an additional 15% off for owners of the original title.
The follow-up to what Kotaku described as “one of the few games in this big tent of a genre that really does seem to do something new” – Circle Empires Rivals does it again and introduces co-op and competitive PvP multiplayer modes, alongside a huge amount of new single-player content. New modes! New units! New biomes!
- Fast-paced RTS action.
- Play alone or with friends in a variety of online game modes, including competitive and co-op!
- The world is made of circles, each with different loot and enemies
- Hundreds of different creatures, buildings and harvestable resources
- Units gain XP and level up
- Six game modes including: Roguelike, King Hunt and Stop the Army
- 10 new biomes with different bonuses and mechanics
- 25+ different faction leaders and 40 huntable boss monsters
- Procedurally generated worlds containing unique flora and fauna
- Huge range of difficulty options for any skill level
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here