(18.05.2018) The images above are for Hello Games No Man’s Sky Next Expansion as well as the original, however, after careful consideration and checks, we do believe that the images are from the game as a whole.
More on the upcoming expansion is below, including the full video.
No Man’s Sky Next Expansion will launch on Xbox One on Tuesday 24th July in North America and Friday 27th July in Europe. With this comes a huge free update to the game for existing players on PS4 and PC too.
If you missed the event here is the video
This launch will bring a full multiplayer experience for the first time to a limitless procedural universe. As part of No Man’s Sky NEXT this will be a free update launching simultaneously for existing players on PC and PS4.
“Multiplayer completely changes the No Man’s Sky experience, it’s emergent, fun and intense in ways we always wanted it to be. I’m so happy this is finally happening” said Sean Murray, founder, Hello Games. “It is genuinely exciting to be able to fully realise the potential so many people could see in No Man’s Sky. This will be our biggest update yet and we’re pumped to be bringing Xbox players along on the journey with us now too.”
With this launch, players across Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam on PC will be able to explore, fight and survive with friends as they voyage across the vast, procedurally-generated sandbox universe in multiplayer.
- Explore the infinite universe with your friends, or bump into random travellers.
- As you voyage together, friends will help you stay alive, or prey on others to survive.
- Build bases from tiny shelters to complex colonies that you create as a team and can be seen by the community.
- Be a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and foes
- Race exocraft across weird alien terrains, create tracks to share online