ONRUSH is heading in to open beta at 2pm BST on Thursday 17th May and will conclude at 10am (BST) on Monday 21st May for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. In addition to the open public beta running from 17 – 21 May, anyone who pre-orders the game – from participating retailers such as GAME, Amazon, Tesco and Smyths Toys – will get early access to the ONRUSH beta from 15 May.
The ONRUSH beta will teach players the basics before chucking them in the deepend with either ‘Superstar Practice’, where they’ll be able to hone their skills against AI competitors, or multiplayer.
Superstar Practice can be played alone or co-op, you can also use Photomode, which allows you to pause the action, snap, edit, filter and share with the world.
Multiplayer mode pits you in an exclusive 6v6 multiplayer events, Two deadly tracks two game modes and 4 vehicle classes will become available throughout the beta with elements including night races and seasonal changes cycling throughout. As you level up during the beat you can unlock rewards to be access in the final game, in the form of Crashtags and Tombstones to drop and display when being wreaked or taking down rivals while in the heat of the action.
TRACKS – (Both will feature a variety of weather conditions and different times of day)
- Big Dune Beach
- Crater Lake
- Firewall: RUSHing leaves a destructive trail of fire behind
- Crashbang: Your Tombstones are blinding when collected by opponents
- Tumbler: Earn RUSH directly from front and back flips
- Turbulence: RUSHing leaves a disruptive wake of turbulent air behind
- Touchdown: Timed boost landings are more effective
- Spiral: Earn RUSH directly from performing barrel rolls
- Rampage: Refill your RUSH gauge with every successful takedown
- Surge: Initial boost usage is more powerful but more costly
- Pinpoint: Earn RUSH directly from performing near misses
- Blockade: RUSHing drops a trail of blockades that slow your opponents down
- Shield: Give nearby teammates a shield that offers protection from big hits
- Impact: Earn RUSH directly from taking down opponents