Blue Isle Studios has announced a huge new update coming soon to the magical world of Citadel: Forged With Fire. The Reignited update will completely rebalance the game’s overall progression and will feature; new quest, farming, and spell-crafting systems, character customization and more. Citadel: Forged With Fire is currently in Early Access on Steam for $24.99, the Reignited update will release on August 3, 2018.
Citadel: Forged With Fire Reignited Update Features:
- Overhauled spell-crafting system: a revamped system that encourages experimentation. Using new ingredients players can craft and modify a large array of unique spells.
- Revamped in-game menus: Visual and functional overhaul of menus including; inventory, crafting, spell-crafting, tame management and social relationship management.
- Farming system: Players can plant seeds and harvest reagents for potion-making and cooking.
- Cooking system: Create dishes that provide various uses, bonuses and buffs.
- Quest system: A new system that will reward players with rare and valuable weapons, resources and items.
- More Quests: Large variety of quests, more options, available throughout the entire game.
- Character Customization: Customize your character to your liking, add height, weight, hair color and more!
- Raid System Overhaul: Fully reblanaced to the raid system, and newly implemented raid notification system.
- House System: Complete house system overhaul! Represent your house and wear it with pride.
- Rebalances: Visual improvements, gameplay, progression rebalances and more!