Five college friends take a post-graduation vacation but when protagonist Saki wakes in the middle of the night to find that her friends have disappeared, she is soon lured to an abandoned train – standing silent, as if it has been waiting for its final passengers to board.
Green Man Gaming and London based development studio Red Ego Games launch their haunting 2D adventure horror Re:Turn – One Way Trip for PC via Steam and Xbox One (PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch will release soon across the Halloween period). Offering a twist on the horror genre, players must rely on their intellect and search through time to survive against an unspeakable evil.
Barriers between the past and the present start to dissolve as players delve into a complex mystery, locate their missing friends and unearth the train’s deadly secrets. Escape otherworldly horrors and unrelenting terrors as players use their wits to tackle tricky puzzles and piece together clues to survive, all whilst holding their nerve with a tension-building original soundtrack.
Releasing first on Steam for PC and Xbox One, Re:Turn will launch on 14th October priced at £9.99 / $11.99 / €9.99. The game will also be coming to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in the coming weeks as we gear up for a Halloween release on these platforms.
- Explore an intricate horror story that seamlessly shifts players between the past and present
- Take control of 2 playable characters with totally different perspectives
- Admire the stunning pixel art whilst navigating the 2D side-scrolling environments
- Experience an original soundtrack that consistently builds tension
- Be immersed with the minimalist interface so focus never wavers from the action
- Solve grim and challenging puzzles to unearth deadly secrets
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here