Sniper Strike’s fast-paced missions are under 3-minutes long and perfect for bite-sized play. Whether you have a few minutes to burn, or as a reward for getting things done, the thrill of that perfectly placed shot is sure to get the adrenaline flowing.
Sniper Strike: Special Ops has made the jump to PC with many user experience enhancements:
- New Control Scheme – pinpoint accuracy and new ways to play using a mouse and keyboard to control the action!
- New User Interface and Settings to meet the expectations of PC gamers. Tweak the experience to suit your home setup!
- Steamworks Integration for release via Steam, the world’s largest gaming platform!
Jump into massive action set pieces that are more explosive than ever! Upgraded visual effects and particle systems intensify the already adrenaline-pumping Sniper experience, and with high quality audio you’ll feel like you’re in the heart of the firefight!
With a higher resolution tailored for big screens, the visuals have been enhanced and leap off the screen with:
- Amazing vistas aided by all-new post-processing effects and shaders
- High fidelity textures that bring Sniper Strike’s environments and massive arsenal of weaponry to life like never before
“Sniper Strike: Special Ops has won millions of fans across the globe and and we are excited by the possibility of continuing to expand our audience, by offering this fast-paced and bite-sized Sniper experience on PC,” said Hugh Binns, co-founder of EightPixelsSquare.
“As a free to play, jump in – jump out, high action PVP first person shooter, Sniper Strike: Special Ops brings something fresh to the PC platform for any player to enjoy across the world, irrespective of their time and budget.”