FL Interactive and Maximum Games have joined forces and announced the planned release of a new action arcade sports game, Street Power Soccer (North America) or Street Power Football (worldwide), coming Summer 2020 to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam. Own the streets and unleash your style in Street Power Soccer. All you need is a ball as you master insane tricks, learn skills and share the flare of street soccer legends as you play around the world through six unique game modes.
Street Power Soccer features a premier roster of global freestyle, panna and street soccer ambassadors:
- Coming out of Paris, France:
- Meet the world’s best urban baller and first ever world freestyle soccer champion Sean Garnier. Become the Street King in story mode with Street Soccer’s OG as you master all the disciplines of Street Soccer: Freestyle, Panna and Trickshot!
- From the S3 crew, meet 5x world champion Melody Donchet.
- Joining us from Spain:
- We meet JaviFreestyle, 4x Spanish Freestyle Football champion.
- Hailing from the United Kingdom:
- Introducing Liv Cooke, 4x world record holder and former world champion.
- Straight outta London, 5x world champion Andrew Henderson.
- Heading down south to beautiful Brazil:
- Catch Raquel “Freestyle” Benetti, the muse of freestyle who you’ll find kicking around in high heels.
- Aaaaaand… from the good ol’ U.S. of A.:
- Singer, songwriter and freestyle baller Daniel Got Hits. Check out the title track “SPF Anthem” from Daniel Got Hits in the trailer below.
Street Power Soccer features signature freestyle moves from each ambassador and stages from around the world, with more to be announced soon.
Street Power Soccer Gameplay Key Features:
- Become Street King: Create your own character and become the protégé of Street Legend Sean Garnier as you blow away the competition and rule the streets with your baller moves.
- Gather Your Crew: Grab your friends and unleash your street style with up to 4-player local or online party play.
- Game Modes: Explore and master all six unique game modes: Dance-like Freestyle, 3v3 Street Power matches, Trick Shot, Panna Cage Battles, Elimination and Become the Street King story mode.
- Signature Tricks and Superpowers: Play with style and stun your opponents with sick tricks like Boyka’s backflip, Liv’s around the world or Melody’s special moves. Unleash amazing superpowers and blow away the competition.
- Style Points: Customize your team with stylish street fashions, custom emotes, tattoos, and more!
- Authentic Streetstyle Culture: Play with the best Street and Freestyle players in the world including Sean Garnier, Melody Donchet, Liv Cooke, Andrew Henderson, Raquel “Freestyle” Benetti, Daniel Got Hits, JaviFreestyle and more!
- Build the Hype: Turn up the volume with hyped-up tracks from The Black-Eyed Peas, DJ Snake, Snap, and Daniel Got Hits as you take to streetstyle stages from around the world, including the official Red Bull Street Style World Championship stage.
Street Power Soccer and Street Power Football are coming Summer 2020 to PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here