Radi Art and Top Hat Studios have announced that Synergia, their acclaimed cyberpunk-themed visual novel, is finally coming to PS4 on March 18th. A neon-lit dystopian cityscape becomes the stage for a thrilling adventure where sometimes love is the ultimate crime. Here, your choices will shape the destiny of officer Cila.
- Enjoy a mature romance between two women in an otherwise bleak dystopian future.
- Live a thrilling non-linear story where your choices will lead Cila and M.A.R.A. to multiple endings – complete them all to enjoy a secret epilogue! Each round will take you from 6 to 9 hours to finish it.
- Cross your path with more than 20 unique characters that will influence Cila’s journey.
- Explore the relationship between human emotions and technology through their point of view.
- Discover a beautiful, vibrant art style which pervades the neon, cyberpunk set-ting of the game.
- Unlock about 100 different combinations of scenes and CGs.
- Feel inside this dystopian future thanks to an immersive OST by Andy Andi Han, who previously worked on Katawa Shojo, Ova Magica and Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here