Developer Playmestudio and publisher Raw Fury have unveiled The Signifier: Director’s Cut, the definitive edition of 2020’s psychological tech-noir thriller featuring new story content, enhanced performance and visuals, and a variety of expanded features. Marking the game’s console debut, The Signifier: Director’s Cut will launch later this year on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows PC and Mac.
- Expanded narrative content featuring new memories, dialogue and voice-over, three additional story endings, and a new epilogue giving greater insight to key characters and choices.
- Next-gen enhancements, including support for an average of 60 FPS at 4K and 100+ FPS at 1080p, as well as faster loading times and high-resolution textures.
- Improved performance and experience, including better load times and frame rate, revamped animations and UI, and optimizations for lower-end PCs.
- Bonus gameplay features, including a new difficulty setting for those purely interested in experiencing the game’s story, plus new menu tips, clues, and remappable controls.
- Free upgrade for anyone who owns The Signifier on Steam, GOG.com, or the Humble Store when the new title update launches!
For more information on The Signifier: Director’s Cut as it nears release, visit www.TheSignifier.com.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here