Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is a side-scrolling puzzle-platformer about a grumpy mutant Blob that escapes into the world and starts eating everything around him. A follow-up to PSN Platformer Tales from Space: About a Blob, Mutant Blobs Attack features new levels, new powers and controls, and a new Blob player character.
This is a retro 50’s sci-fi 2D platformer of CATACLYSMIC proportions. Consume Everything. Regret Nothing.
- 24 full game levels spanning 6 major areas. Plus: Devour your way through top-down mini-game bonus levels!
- Insane Growth: Start the size of a tennis ball. Grow to massive proportions.
- Mutant Powers: Fly like a bottle rocket, stick to things like a fridge magnet, or use the powers of telekinesis to move platforms.
- Integrated Steam features: Be #1 in the world on the Leaderboards, earn custom Achievements and use Cloud Save to take your save data on the go.
- Retro Style: 50’s-inspired art & music paired with B-movie-inspired humor.
- OS:Windows XP, Vista, Win7
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:>= 256 MB, Shader Model 3.0 or better
- Hard Drive:300 MB HD space
- Additional:The Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows is the only supported gamepad