Other Tales Interactive are excited to announce that the open beta for their upcoming co-op adventure, Tick Tock: A Tale for Two, will be released on December 10th for PC and iOS.
- Open beta available on Steam and iOS from December 10th until January 7th
- Only playable using two devices
- Players have the option to play via cross-platform compatibility or on the same platform
- Partners must solve increasingly complex puzzles to escape, but cooperation and communication is key: neither player can see the full picture
- Players can join the Discord to join the beta: https://discord.gg/othertales
“When Tick Tock: A Tale for Two was selected to be part of PAX West’s coveted PAX10 this year, and featured in EGX’s Leftfield Collection, the great feedback we received has really helped us shape development,” said Tanja Lind Tankred of Other Tales Interactive. “We’re excited to share this build in a public beta and we can’t wait to hear your feedback on the first level. We need your help to make Tick Tock the best co-op experience possible!”