Illusion Labs has just announced the release date for the fifth free-to-play title in their mobile Touchgrind Series. Touchgrind Scooter, set to release for iOS on June 10th, brings players the same exciting two-finger controls featured in Touchgrind BMX 2 and Touchgrind Skate 2. Control tricked-out scooters, perform epic stunts and wipe the floor with the competition, and all you need are your fingers!
Some of Touchgrind Scooter’s features include:
- Two-finger controls as seen in Touchgrind BMX 2
- Customizable scooters with loads of different combinations
- Realistic 3D graphics
- An original soundtrack
- Unlockable scooters and gear
- Tricky, freestyle & versus modes
- A personalized profile
- Challenges and trophies
- A ranking system based on your location – world, country, city, and even among friends
- Realistic physics
Touchgrind Scooter is set to release for free for iOS on June 10th with an Android release planned for the coming months. For more information on Touchgrind Scooter and the Touchgrind series visit the official site here.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here