- Since its launch Valheim has welcomed millions of players from across the world with the team making it its priority to ensure the gaming experience is as stable as possible. That being said, the new roadmap will be smaller allowing the team to continue to focus on creating content with its community and attention to detail at the forefront.
- Valheim’s first update, Hearth & Home, will be launching in Q3 2021. Players can expect a range of exciting new additions including:
- New build pieces – Darkwood roofs and window hatches
- New food system – food will be split into specific boosting categories of health and stamina, making food choices more important based on your playstyle
- New cooking station extensions – spice rack, butcher table, pots & pans
- New foods to take advantage of the new system and cooking station – more than 10 new recipes including Eyescream, Shocklate smoothie, various wolf meats, and more
- Plantable onions with pretty onion flowers
- The big Mistlands update will then follow directly after Hearth & Home putting aside the smaller updates for now.
- The Iron Gate team will be hosting a special AMA over on the Valheim subreddit tomorrow June 11th at 2PM CEST where players will have the opportunity to ask questions about the upcoming Hearth & Home update and the future of the game.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here