Online slot machines have replaced offline casinos completely long ago. What can be more pleasant and comfortable for an excited gambler than the possibility to test their luck without leaving their homes? A huge variety of slot games allows every gambler to find exactly what they need and want to play. Still, before starting to play for real money it is better for a beginner to find out more about online gambling basics. Let’s find out, how a newbie (or any other player) should behave in online casinos. ”
Choose an Online Casino Website Carefully
First of all, you need to choose one online casino site like Mystino and study its interface and possibilities carefully. Before you choose, read comments from experienced players you can find on specialized review portals or casino websites themselves. Pay attention to what they write about:
- Payout percentage of this or that casino (higher means better);
- Safety service functioning (your private data and balance protection depend on it).
May Your First Game Be Simple
The next step is to choose your first game. The searching process won’t take long: the majority of online casino websites have structured tables with games available and you can choose whatever game will come to your liking. Additionally, there are websites obtaining databases on online casinos and many slots for you to choose. They sort slot games according to release dates, casinos, types, themes or developers. You can apply filters if you need.
For the first game, it is better to choose something simple to avoid being distracted by graphic effects and tricky playing mechanisms. Experienced users recommend beginners to start with roulette or a classic 3-reel slot. An interesting note: the most bonuses can be found in treasure hunt themed slots.
The principle of slot machines is simple: you need to spin reels in order to gather as many similar symbols as you can. Special symbols can help you increase your wins:
- Wild symbol – it replaces any other symbol on the reels;
- Scatter symbol – it can give you free spin bonuses.
Be Careful with Bets
Another important moment is the kind of your bets. Of course, it is only your call whether you want to bet your money to try winning big or you prefer betting virtual credits to play slots for fun. Nevertheless, experienced gamblers recommend “newbies” starting from the free play mode. This is how you can figure out the principles of the chosen slot machine game without taking any financial risk. There are some questions the beginner should know if they want to play carefully. Let’s answer them.
Can You Trust Online Casinos?
The answer to this question is obvious: trust but verify. In a real casino, you play with a slot machine mechanism or a person, while in online casinos you should deal with the random numbers generator. On the webpage of the game, there is a special code placed there to assure the gambler that the casino is trustworthy. This code is a guarantee of the win/loss to be unpredicted.
RNG (random number generators) are used where we “play” with random coincidences : slots, poker, roulette, etc. In this generator, the program’s algorithm calculates the upcoming result on a non-stop basis: the combination of symbols on reels is predicted even before the gambler presses the “spin” button.
Despite the fact, that there is a possibility to play casino slots for free, gamblers mostly come to play for excitement and wins. Still, you can’t get your earned money at once: there are certain conditions for players to withdraw funds. In addition the RTP (return to player) percentage should be calculated basing on the correlation of bets and the quantity of rounds played by the gambler.
Can You Really Win in the Online Casino?
The RTP mentioned above, is the payout percentage for the gambler, which was set up by the developer of a particular online slot. In fact, this is the level of online casino proficiency. For instance if there is 95% RTP, the gambler gets exactly that part of a bet (maybe after 2 reel spins, maybe after a long game and many bets). The rest 5% remain for a casino, as the random number generators have a dispersion property and work for a long-term perspective (to “work out” required percent of incomes, it has to conduct thousands of spins).
This is the reason why different standard strategies might not work: RNG is impartial. Its results are unpredictable and random. Rely on your luck!